Lots to see and do around camp Kootenay River, we can’t wait for you to explore the gem of the Columbia Valley!
• Kayak the headwaters of the Columbia River system
• Paddle board the canals
• Floating down and jet ski on the Kootenay River
• Swim at Columbia Lake
• Waterski and surf on Columbia Lake
• Laze at the Beach at Tilley Park
• Hiking & Walking endless trails (see below)
• Mountain Biking. Cycling. eBiking
• ATV access to recreation
• Direct access to crown land
• Community campfire
• Open space. Horseshoes. Bocce ball
Outstanding local hikes and trails for all ages. Find our favourites.
Break away. Make memories. Report back for news, events, and all things camp.
CKR at Canal Flats is closed to campers for the winter, but open for storage.
Store your RV, boat, trailers, or OHV’s in our safe outdoor storage area, and your camping gear or other stuff in our secure container storage. We offer storage options at a low-cost and all conveniently located on the campground.